Monday, January 18, 2010

Lizzy

This is my Lizzy. She loves to dance. She sings all the time, too. I never know what kind of silly song she's going to make up. She loves playing outside, especially on the swings, and she never seems to mind if it's cold or wet. A true Oregonian.

Lizzy has a best friend. The two are extremely cute together. They love each other very much and rarely fight. Unfortunately, the two of them are always getting into trouble. A couple of days ago I found them playing in the toilet. They were filling a play pot for the kitchen. (So, so gross.)


Lizzy loves her daddy. I love to watch them play together. She has such a big imagination and constantly makes us laugh with the things she says and the games she invents. I think Lizzy is the smartest, prettiest, most fun two-year-old in the world! We are so lucky to have her.

No comments: