Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Barak

Lizzy took this picture all by herself. I think she did a pretty good job.
Recently, Barak started solid food. So far, he's only tried rice cereal. He doesn't like it much. I didn't know a baby's tongue could be that long. We tried, but I don't think we've gotten a picture to do it justice. Despite his lack of love for rice cereal, he wants to eat everything else. I feel guilty every time I eat around him, because he stares so hard. He watches with pure longing in his eyes, and he often licks his lips. While we were in Colorado for Christmas, Barak had his baby blessing. We wanted Isaac's father and brothers to be there, which made the experience that much more special. Unfortunately, we somehow didn't manage to get any pictures, so I took a bunch a couple of days ago. Better late than never, right? My mom made his blessing gown (thanks Mom!), and the buttons are the same ones she used to bustle my wedding gown. I know. My baby is beautiful. About to get up and crawl away . . . he must be done taking pictures. He has the happiest personality I have ever met. And who can resist a naked baby?

3 comments:

Please enjoy... said...

rice cerial. try to add formula in it. (just buy a small can if you dont have any). i also added some prunes (babyfood) because max was always constipated. once i added something in it, he ate it as if it where candy!

Katrina said...

I will try that. Thanks

Tiffany W. said...

He IS beautiful! And truly IS such a happy baby! He looks so cute in his blessing gown. I think it was special that you did the blessing with everyone over Christmas. I know Seth thought it was really neat to be a part of it.