Sunday, January 26, 2014

Kids behind the camera

I finally got around to putting my pictures from the last month or so onto the computer. As I scanned through them, I was able in part to re-live the last couple of days in our house (which SOLD, by the way! Hurray!), Christmas celebrations with the Jensens, Christmas with the Washburns, and the first week in the duplex we're renting here. There were a lot of pictures. I realized how blessed I am, to have had really good friends who helped me so much with packing and cleaning, to be a part of two really fun, really caring families, to have found a place to live here with plenty of space for us all... I really feel greatly blessed.
Scrolling through, I also discovered a series of pictures taken by my kids. Isaac and I were trying to tie up about a hundred loose ends as the truck with all our things was delivered, and a maintenance man showed up to replace light bulbs.  To distract our kids, I handed them the camera, and wound up with some beautiful shots, like this one:
I think that's Barak

A whole lot were like this, of Barak's "cool moves."
 Barak's feet
 A closer look at Barak's foot
 Lizzy's feet, in case you needed to compare
 More cool moves, while Mom and Dad do boring things, like sign up for school and health insurance
 The view out our back door
 Barak's hand
I  don't know, I think they're natural photographers, don't you?

No comments: