Sunday, January 26, 2014

A random group of pictures

As I said below, I just added a ton of pictures to the computer, and in an effort to remember why I took them, let me share with you some of my favorites.
 Best buddies
 Barak has gotten really funny lately about thinking kisses are gross. So I kiss him extra.
 Henry is completely in love with my mom. He smiles and talks to her like nobody else.
 Sebastian got into a roaring contest with my dad. I wish I had taken a video, so that I could always remember how high he jumped when he heard my dad roar back. 
 I LOVE matching Christmas pajamas.
 Poor Ammon was so sick on Christmas. And yes, Lizzy is sitting on the couch reading with a headlamp. Because she's awesome.
 I really love these next two pictures, because they show what it was really like at Christmas. I feel like there is a lot of happiness in these pictures.

 Jamming with the one-year-olds
 Buddies
 Living without furniture or dishes for the first week proved to be a fun challenge. The kids are sharing one cup of hot chocolate, because we forgot to buy disposable cups, but somehow remembered the straws.
 Henry, with awesome hair. I hope it really grows in that way.
 Henry's first taste of food. He has done really well with solid food, though he would really like to feed himself. 
 This is from yesterday. I can't believe how big Henry is already. Life has been a little hectic the past few months (since he was born, really) and I'm worried that I'm letting his babyhood slip away without stopping to enjoy it. He really is a wonderful baby. Sweet and loving and mild. He likes everybody and is generally content as long as somebody is holding him or paying him a little attention. 

1 comment:

Isaac Washburn said...

I love that Henry loves "I am Child of God". If I get him at night and he is fussy, all I have to do is sing "I am Child of God" and he calms right down and sleeps:)

-Isaac