Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Snow and OMSI

Lizzy, Barak, and I enjoyed the snow we had recently. It mostly stayed off the roads in town, it was pretty, and it melted that same day. Perfect, if you ask me. Also, I have never in my life encountered better snow for making snowmen.


I like the expression on Barak's face in the first picture. He seems to be saying, "You call this a snowman? I don't want my name associated with this plebeian art!" Or maybe he's thinking, "Mom! Why are you making me sit in the cold, wet grass?!" Here is snowman #2.

And in completely unrelated news, we went to OMSI a week or so ago. We left Isaac at my parents house so he could work on our taxes, and my sisters took the kids and I out to play. (I know. I still owe Isaac for that.) While there, Lizzy got to blast into outer space.
And Barak helped my sister build a pyramid. (They're pulling a big block in this picture.)
And just to keep this blog post completely random, I'd like to mention that we bought a minivan. She is gray, ugly and seats eight. Her name is Bessie the Fat Cow and I love her.

2 comments:

California Washburns said...

Brrr!!! We're enjoying our springtime here. I love the OMSI! I wish we could have joined you!

Congrats on becoming a minivan mom! You'll love your fat cow!

Anonymous said...

What I really want to see is a picture of Bessie the Fat Cow!