Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lizzy said


  • "Do you have to go potty, Lizzy?" "No, I just have excitement bottom."

  • You're pretty old, so you pop, pop, pop.

  • You're the meanest mom I ever had!

  • I don't know what you're saying, but I love you.

  • (At a restaurant, after observing another table of customers): Those are all girls and just one boy. Silly man, don't you know you're just supposed to have one wife?

  • Why can't I pick my tongue up?

  • (When asked why she's not a duck fan - and I promise we did NOT teach her this!): Because Heavenly Father wants me to be a Beaver.

  • That laughed my toots out!

5 comments:

Kara said...

Those are awesome!! She is a smart and sassy little thing.

Melody said...

I love Lizzy and her inventive imagination... it makes me feel a little better about some of the things Bella says... ;)

Tiffany W. said...

LOL! I bet Heavenly Father DOES want her to be a Beaver! ;)

Brindy said...

these are hilarious! she should be one a show or something! so cute!

California Washburns said...

She cracks me up!!!