Thursday, November 11, 2010

The world according to Lizzy

Please enjoy a random assortments of Lizzy quotes.

-He's only a baby, Mom! Leave him alone!

-I like ladybugs and unicorns, but not so much dolphins, because some dolphins are mean. Did you know that, Mom?

-How could you do this to me?

-Hows about you don't ask me again?

(when asked why she had to grow up):
-Because I want to ride the grown-up rides at the fair.

-We wouldn't want to accidentally look ordinary.

-I pulled open my drawer, and I said to myself, 'I am a princess, and princesses need dresses.'

-Does a banana stay on a rooftop? No! (This was a joke she told me while riding in the car.)

(While acting out the story of Cinderella, the wicked step-mother told her to scrub the toilet.)
-But... I really don't want to.

4 comments:

California Washburns said...

She is hilarious! She has life all figured out! I love it!

Please enjoy... said...

tell me that's not true. you are in trouble. how do you not laugh?? this is too funny!

Katrina said...

I ALWAYS laugh. Her sassy mouth sometimes gets her out of trouble because it makes me laugh. But I sure am in for it when she's a teenager.

Anonymous said...

I love this, and I love that you write them down, and I love that you share them with the world. These things are too wonderful not to share.
I need to visit sometime. Or maybe you guys need to come up here. Whatever.