Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Not so sad

Okay, I'll admit it. Having a washing machine in my apartment is AWESOME. I think I had done laundry for the 24 hours straight. I don't even care what kind of machine it is anymore. Also, I've been struggling to get Bear to sleep in his own bed and take scheduled naps. The goal for this week is to put him in his bed at 10 am and have him fall asleep without needing me to rock/ nurse him. There has been a lot of screaming. But do you know what? It's really quiet right now. Today (Day 3) it only took about 15 minutes, which is such an improvement! Next week's goal might be bedtime! Hurray!

1 comment:

California Washburns said...

Thank you for these posts! I've been getting frustrated with how much laundry I have to do, but you helped me remember those days of hauling it all to the Laundromat and how excited I was to move to our home and have our own, even though it was a super old, hand-me-down washer and dryer from my sister. After many years of patience, we finally bought front-end loaders last year, and I LOVE them. They were worth the wait. Don't worry Katrina, your day will come too! ;)