Sunday, December 6, 2009

Pride

I can't help but feel a little prideful. This little boy is just too cute for me. I find myself wanting to take him out and show him off. I don't think I've ever met a happier, friendlier baby. Of course he gets fussy and grumpy, and he doesn't always sleep when I want him to, but every time I see him, I am blown away by how absolutely good he is. Babies have a pureness to them that you can't find anywhere else, but this little guy. . . I am anxious to watch him grow. I can already see that he is a better person than I am, and I know he will be a good example to me his whole life.
Love, love, love him!

1 comment:

California Washburns said...

I think he is adorable and can't wait to meet him in person!!! Less than 3 weeks now!!!

(BTW...is there anything Barak would like for Christmas?)