Saturday, February 28, 2009

Some old pictures

I have not had the energy or the motivation to post pictures in awhile, but I feel like I can't post anything else until I do. So I finally got batteries to put in the camera, and I can download the pictures we've been taking since December. There are a lot. I'll try to only put up interesting ones. (You know you just want to see Lizzy.)

In December we had snow. Lizzy didn't really like it very much, but that might have been because she could barely move in her pink and purple Oompa Loompa suit.


My sister Amy took us to the Children's Museum in January, and we had a blast! My favorite was the bubble room and the room that was like a kaleidoscope.




This is the saddest flower I've ever seen. (It was well past nap time.)
Because sometimes, you can't wear just ONE flower in your hair. You have to wear them ALL. She insisted.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oompa Loompa (giggle, giggle). Those are awesome pictures. You should send some in an email to all the family.