Wednesday, October 26, 2011

House Hunting

Today we are going to put in an offer for a house. I am trying not to be too excited. We've already written offers on five other houses. The people from the first house we offered on ignored us, and we let the contract expire in order to pursue a different house that we really wanted. The second house refused our offer and then accepted a lower offer from someone else within a week. (This one still hurts.) The third house rejected our rather low offer. The fourth house rejected our reasonable offer, and this morning the fifth house rejected what I thought was a good offer. Today's offer is going to be a strong one.
At least, I hope that's how the seller sees it.
Because this house has apple trees in the backyard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hope, for the apple trees' sake, you get the house! Plus I want an excuse to come visit again, and a housewarming party seems like the perfect excuse!

California Washburns said...

Oh!!! How exciting! I hope your offer goes through! May the force be with you!