Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Barak

On the 8th, Barak turned one. It is unbelievable how fast this year has gone. He has been the most wonderful baby, and I am not ready to let his baby days be over. On the other hand, I am so proud of my little boy. He is so handsome and so friendly. I love to watch him run around exploring things and making new friends. He makes friends with everybody. And that smile of his! I'm pretty sure he gets it from his Daddy; it makes me smile back every time.





We celebrated his birthday at my parents house where they thoroughly spoiled him. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring the camera, so I don't have any pictures. He had a great time, though, playing in the backyard and eating barbecued chicken, which just might be his favorite.



I've been planning for months to get this wagon for him for his birthday. He has really seemed to enjoy it, and we've taken it out on many occasions.



But of course, the box was almost as exciting.






He also enjoyed his birthday cake, inside and out. I love this little boy.

1 comment:

Tiffany W. said...

that IS one cute kid! Happy birthday barak! Want to know what is SO funny... we got Dallin that EXACT wagon when he turned one! I mean really, what do you buy a one year old?!? And I had wanted a wagon forever... and figured with three kids it was finally time to splurge on one! :) And then someone told me the one with the canopy was the ONLY one to get in the Texas heat... so we got it! :) Too funny. Hope he loves it, my boys do!