Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween

First, I have to apologize. I took terrible pictures of the Halloween season, and this is late anyway. Oh well. This is for you, Anne. For Halloween this year, we went as Peter Pan, Wendy, Tinkerbell, and one of the lost boys (dressed up as a bear).
Such a cute Tinkerbell! Half the time she decided she wanted to be Thumbelina instead.
At the pumpkin patch.
Again at the pumpkin patch.
But no pictures of the actual pumpkins. (Would you tar and feather me if you knew we never carved them? I know, I'm a terrible person.) And now I must go. The baby needs to be tickled.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never carved my pumpkin either. I am sure we will be forgiven for that sin!

Melody said...

I'm glad to know there are other people out there that did not carve their pumpkins. Ours are still on our back porch... un-carved.